Sunday, September 27, 2009

Love that Look!

I am absolutely in love with this look I created, I have lookalikes of everything here except the dress which I will be hunting for this week (since the website doesn't carry mu size) but I wanted to share it because it's so very adorable that I could wear it all week long. It's still warm here in Florida but I too the look from warm, the cooler weather and brought it down to a casual look (which I can already pull off and did on Friday with the girls).


Dress, Redflare $58, Shoes, Wanted $50, Purse, TopShop $135, Necklace, Aldo $18, Polish 'Starfish-Patrick', Rescue Beauty Lounge $18

Already a bit cooler where you're at? Just add a cardigan and some ribbed tights and you're set :)


Cardigan, Jcrew $88, Ribbed Thights, Falke Elegance $35


And to tone down for a casual look, loose the dress and pick up your favorite jeans.


Jeans, Old Navy $34.50

You see what I mean that I can wear it all week long?

No comments:

Post a Comment