Monday, December 14, 2009

Shop Lust: Fred Flare

How fabulous are the items you can find at Fred Flare? I found some awesome pieces that are highly versatile, classic yet contemporary at the same time. I swear, one can walk away dressed from there and be confused for Holly Golightly.






I think my favorite pieces is the poker dot dress & that gorgeous green coat (but seriously, that navy shrunken coat is also STUNNING). Tres belle! I think for right now I can at least walk away with the gothic-romantic lace gloves.

Anyone seen that new W spread for January? I'll try to take some quick shots tomorrow morning since I'm traveling and not at home with my scanner.

Also, I'm sorry I have been lacking lately guys, I have been sick twice and work is taking over my life =/

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress with the black dots too. And the strapless dress in the second row is absolutely gorgeous.

    And I must say that I love the name of your blog. I was on collegefashion.net looking to see who all has clickable names and looking at their stuff and I clicked on your name. My computer was running slow and at the top of the tab it said "you've got shoes" and I was like "yay! I've got shoes!" and then I realized it was the name of your blog. :P
    so cute! it made my day.

    ReplyDelete