Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog Pimping: Sam

First of all let me apologize for being a lame blogger this week, I have been completely MIA, I know it and I feel really bad about it. So I'm working to find myself back into your good graces :)

And thus I bring you - a Blog Love moment! I haven't done one in the longest time so I figure I'd expose you to Sam @ Daily Fashion Boost who is just about as adorable as someone can get. I think she looks like a perfect little porcelain doll, her dresses are feminine and stylish. Every time I go to her blog I feel like there should be a music box playing in the background :)

I hope you enjoy her!


Love her? Want to dress like Sam? Or get inspired by her?

She does a lot of florals, hair accessories, tights, mary jane shoes, statement necklaces and anything that just feel Victorian-inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment