Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Current Favorites: October

Just a few celebrity favorite looks that I've spotted this month.



Michelle Trachtenberg knows how to dress her body matching this girly fall floral skirt with her eyes. I bet they pop w/out sunglasses! My love for tights and botties continues!


Emily Blunt in a perfect skin-toned dress, matching shoes and clutch. She just looks dewy and flawless.


Bonnie Wright rocking the leather LBD & those stunning Prada shoes that just bring the outfit together. Plus her perfectly straight and shiny red hair makes a perfect compliment. She can dress for her young age, very fashionable taste.


There's something slightly puritanical about this dress on Amanda Seyfried. I've decided that I love it and the gray shoes to match!


Pure perfect simplicity on Sarah Michelle Gellar, the new mom looks fantastic in skinny jeans, a flowy top and rocking high heels. One of the few stars that can work the Boho-Chic look without making me twitch because she always looks clean and put together.


I'm in love with this Blake Lively look, I have been since I first saw it and I cannot get over how much I adore it. The hair, the shoes, the makeup THAT dress!


Katie Holmes is always picture perfect and this is no exception with his perfect black on black ensemble she always radiates the lady-look that makes us all wish for her long lean figure.


Hot mama Courtney Cox makes me wonder if she'll ever begin to age and proves that you can still look better than most 20 year olds rocking another black on black look and Prada heels to kick it off.


A big fan of this Kate Beckinsale outfit that she wore this week. It's perfectly cut making her look quite the classy seductress with nude pumps to boot!


Siren Eva Green stuns the red carpet with this ruby red halter gown and bold red lips. Really Eva? You didn't need to make me love you more. I already did.

And now for the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment