Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shop Lust: Anthropologie

I have to admit to not even have gone in to Anthropologie in years, not really gone to their site but I was SO pleasantly surprised when browsing shops this lazy Sunday afternoon while my laundry is cleaning itself to find all the lovelies over at their site right now. I have a feeling that come this weekend, once my check hits I will be stopping by Mall at Millenia on Friday and picking up some pieces. Just a couple. :)

Here are my stunning favorites!

10 Stunning Dresses, all wearable to work and to a nice party!




5 jackets/coats/blazers that are absolutely must-haves!





10 Skirts which I ADORE and are very universally flattering


10 Blouses OH so lady-like and so pretty and perfect! Would go awesome with either skinny jeans or an a-line skirt <3





and last but not least all of these STUNNING stockings! I want them all! I would go if only just for a couple of these





  aren't they gorgeous?? Look at the 3rd one in the second row! That one is a MUST for this season. I adore them!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh myyyy goodness!! all of those outfits are SO darling! i want them! why isn't there any anthropologies in indonesia??? that's it - i'm completely in love! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have the online story, maybe they deliver? I can imagine the shipping charge are a bitch, though =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)

    My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".

    Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

    To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com

    It ends today at midnight (PST), so hurry up!

    Good Luck!

    Oh by the way, you can also visit my store if you wish, I have new items at affordable prices!

    Kisses
    Susana R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelyyyyyy!!! by the way, these are all SO Blair Waldorf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know =/ I cant help it, I gravitate towards her style

    ReplyDelete