Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fashion Iconica

I made a collage!! Of my favorite fashion icons that have inspired me and influenced me in my short 29 years. My biggest inspiration comes from my grandmother who grew up in a Jackie-O / Coco Chanel era but I have loved many a thing. Please click on it to make it HUGE. :)





Who are they? I'll try to keep them in order starting with the top left corner.
  • Princess Leia
  • Trinity, Matrix
  • Tina Turner, it's the legs man and the attitude!
  • Sex and the City
  • Joan Jett
  • Elle Woods
  • Rene Russo in The Thomas Crown Affair
  • Salma Hayek in Desperado
  • Lauren Bacall
  • Kate Winslet in Titanic
  • Belle's dress in Beauty & the Beast
  • Katherine Hepburn
  • Diane Lane in The Outsiders
  • La Femme Nikita
  • Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada
  • Felicity
  • Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail
  • Clueless
  • Julia Robert's brown dress in Pretty Woman
  • Jennifer Gray in Dirty Dancing
  • Underworld
  • Jackie O
  • Jennifer Aniston in Picture Perfect
  • Sandy's bad!girl outfit in Grease
  • Cleopatra
  • Scarlett O'Hara
  • Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge
  • Marilyn Monroe
  • Claire in Breakfast Club
  • Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
  • Drew Barrymore in Ever After
  • Hepburn. The Hepburn.
  • Amelie
  • Christina Ricci as Penelope
  • Aishwarya Rai in Devdas (or her entire persona in general)

 After I did this I realized I have a lot more than included here so I might make a part 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment