Tuesday, December 22, 2009

That's AMORE!!

It's hard to find different nationalities Vogues here so I was super surprised when searching for warmth in Salt Lake City this weekend, life brought me to this just awesome little used books, eccentric magazines and rare publications store. I spent a good 2 hours there just perusing the isles filled with old 1950's magazines of Cowboys and Indians. On my way out I was surprised to find Vogue Italia for Nov 09. Of course bought it and I have been happily reading it since then. Here is a few lovely scans of the 'Beauty In' issue. I have some more I will post later


Bella, no? Have I mentioned lately how much I simply adore the mid-twentieth century looks that dominate fashion lately? I didn't??? Let me do it now! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment